The health of our staff our clients and their dogs is our top priority. We are monitoring the COVD-19 situation and following guidelines set by the CDC and the local health department.
What we are doing to maintain a safe environment or our customers, their fur babies and our employees:
- Our grooming shop will only have 2 healthy employees inside the shop
- We are taking all precautions to sanitize the front desks, door handles and crates.
- We schedule appointments so not everyone is in the shop at the same time.
- We do not shake hands or hug and maintain a safe distance.
What we will expect you to do to maintain a safe environment:
- We are open (by appointment only) Tuesdays – Saturdays at 8:00 am. We ask that you make an appointment by emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or Facebook Messenger
- Nail trim walk-ins are available on Tuesdays from 8:00 am – 12:30 pm.
- If you are sick or feeling ill in anyway, please reschedule your appointment. Do not come into the shop.
- Only one person in the shop at a time. Please practice social distancing (6 feet between you and the groomer) while in the shop.
- If you have any questions or concerns please let us know. We appreciate you and your business at this time. We are in this together!