The health of our staff our clients and their dogs is our top priority. We are monitoring the COVD-19 situation and following guidelines set by the CDC and the local health department.
What we are doing to maintain a safe environment or our customers, their fur babies and our employees:
- Our grooming shop will only have 2 healthy employees inside the shop
- We are taking all precautions to sanitize the front desks, door handles and crates.
- We schedule appointments so not everyone is in the shop at the same time.
- We do not shake hands or hug and maintain a safe distance.
What we will expect you to do to maintain a safe environment:
- Our Hours are Tuesdays and Fridays by appointment only. We will not be taking walk-in appointments at this time. We ask that you make an appointment by emailing us at: email@example.com or
- If you are sick or feeling ill in anyway, please reschedule your appointment. Do not come into the shop.
- Only one person in the shop at a time. Please practice social distancing (6 feet between you and the groomer) while in the shop.
- To keep from exchanging anything by hand, we will not be accepting cash or check. Zelle payments only.
If you have any questions or concerns please let us know. We appreciate you and your business at this time. We are in this together!